Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Smash Bros. Commentating

Back in early 2016 I had a chance to "commentate" on a Super Smash Bros. tournament. The commentary was streamed live to an online audience. I played the role of the "questioner" - I had the more knowledgeable partner explain things to me and, in turn, the audience.

Highlights of my time as commentator:

1. Audience wanted llamas. I gave then llamas.

2. One asked me to sing her Happy Birthday. I did. She told me it was the only birthday celebration she'd had all day.

3. When I first came on, one viewer exclaimed, "Who's the cutie?!" Took me a bit to realize she meant me.

4. Whenever someone asked, "What game is it?" (as in match of the tournament) I'd reply, "Smash Bros." Got an amusing reaction each time!

Overall, 10/10 would commentate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment