Thursday, April 17, 2014

Strange Candy 4/17/14

First, some background: I've been writing Strange Candy, a webcomic, since 2004. It's been one of my main sources of regular writing practice. Every week, I push myself to get a script done in time for Emi (the artist and creator) to draw. Sadly, it's also wrapping up soon, as Emi wants to move on to other comic projects on her own. As it enters its final stage, I'll post commentary and thoughts here.

I highly recommend reading from the beginning. There are only a little over 1000 comics in the archives (I took over with comic #466), which, compared to some, is not a lot. My commentary here will assume familiarity with the comic.

The Strange Candy for 4/17/14 is up. Here we find an aspect of fandom Eri-chan doesn't like: card games. And we finally have some clues as to the origins of that game we saw introduced way back here. Expect the next few comics to be very disturbing and NSFW as Eri-chan reunites with our main heroines, who we last saw here.

No comments:

Post a Comment